SOS 2007

Gustaf

Staff member
I can not wait for SOS, it is going to be so much fun, just 360 days
Gus

Otto,
You were there in spirit and body this time, but it will be better to have you there in one peice, bring Mayasa
Gus

Hey Joe,
Dealer set up is Thur the 22, members get in at noon, and the public gets in fri 23 and sat 24. We need to get together to get the tables arranged.
Gus

If we each get tables, we get a dealer pass, helper pass and a parking pass with each table, This makes it more difficult to get tables to gether, but the brothers Le Brassuer managed to do it this year.

It's a pain in the ass... but what you have to do is fill out a table reservation for each table.... and send them in together. This way you can get two passes per table.

If one person orders 3 tables... they only get 3 passes total (one dealer and two helper).

mravery said:
It's a pain in the ass... but what you have to do is fill out a table reservation for each table.... and send them in together. This way you can get two passes per table.

If one person orders 3 tables... they only get 3 passes total (one dealer and two helper).
Hey Mark,
Would you explain this to Dave M? I drew him a picture but I am not sure he got it. This is a great Idea, we need to find out how many tables we can get together and send all the reservations to one person with checks attached so they can be sent in together, with luck we can get an island, but we will need to do this in the next Month or so.
Gsu

Are you talking about Mosher ?? He should know this......

Two years ago.... it was great.. we had all the Imperial guys together in one area (thanks to Jon Kitts).......

For every single table that is rented.. you get one Dealer badge and one Helper badge... period...... If you rent more than one table... you get a maximum of three badges.. no matter how many tables you rent (one Dealer and two Helper badges)....

By sending them all in at one time but as seperate reservations.. we can maximize the effort and get 2 badges per table.. and the wives get in free with 'spouse' badges.

We should also make the reservations for the Executive WEST early as well.. to get a whole section together.

Cheers
Mark

Hey Some of us new guy's might be interested ,please keep us in the loop :D This sounds like a good show and since most of the shows up here are dwindling in imperial stuff ,I would like to go down and sees it.
Mark G. :eek:

Hey Mark G,
The show is freaking amazing,
Hye Mark A, Dave told me that if you get two tables you get two helper passes, I think he may have been messing with me. Do not forget that each single table comes with the two passes, but also a parking pass to get into the fairgrounds.
Gus

Hey Gus,

That is true....... but that is also the max.... if you get two tables.. you get 3 badges (dealer and 2 helper).. if you rent 20 tables.... you still only get 3 badges (dealer and 2 helper).....

So it just makes sense for everyone to 'pair up' and get one table per two folks....this way the cost per 'badge' is 50% of a table....... if you did the 2 table 3 badge split your at a 66% cost ratio.....plus you have less space ....

Cheers
M

mravery said:
Hey Gus,

That is true....... but that is also the max.... if you get two tables.. you get 3 badges (dealer and 2 helper).. if you rent 20 tables.... you still only get 3 badges (dealer and 2 helper).....

So it just makes sense for everyone to 'pair up' and get one table per two folks....this way the cost per 'badge' is 50% of a table....... if you did the 2 table 3 badge split your at a 66% cost ratio.....plus you have less space ....

Cheers
M
This is exactly what I weas trying to tell Dave, do we need to send our registraations and checks to Jon? Does anyone know how good and expensive the Ex West was, the Ex Inn was not satisfactory, I had to resort to sleeping in a sleeping bag to get away form something that woke me up every night with a hacking cough. Walking down the halls, it seemed that every one had the same cough.
Gus

Dave had a stroke.... so I cut him slack from time to time.... and boy does he milk it :D

He is also in transit to Jacksonville.. and probably wont have his PC up and running for a while (until I get up there and plug it in for him :lol: )...

So it may be a while before he can post...

Cheers
Mark

Hey Gus,

I had reservations at the Ex West before I canceled to have a slumber party at Dave's house....

The Ex West was remodled last year... and I stayed there then.. everyhting was new(ish).. and nice.... The hotel is better than the Executive... and the rate was cheaper (say your with the Gun Show.. not the SOS and the rate is $60 per night)...

Cheers
M

Back