Spammer on the forum

Pleeeease don’t back away. We cannot afford to lose your knowledge. You and so many others who are all members here. This little Forum is pulling in more and Imperial collectors from around the world, as we are (reasonably) polite and as said, free. But not free for Brian. Many years he struggles to keep the Forum paid but still it’s here for us. So donate to keep this alive. Spammer programs will never stop the assault. When you see spam BS, we’re probably on it ☠️
I agree - don't go Coert.

What I do when I see all that spam is read all the real posts and then after that I click the "Mark Forums Read" button at top right and then refresh and the spam ones no longer appear in the "New Posts." So no need to click weach one just to get them to go away from the New section.

Sounds like Joel may have found a great fix too.

Well @Peter B , there is still a spampost right beneath this topic.
Don't worry, I am still a member here, I read all topics everyday. Except the spam ones off-course.
And @Tony without Kaiser , about donations, I do this every year, so Brian doesn't have to have all costs for the forum just for himself.

So guy's, don't worry about me leaving, I like the forum too much to let it go, I just hate seeing spam posts here.

Regards, Coert.

Well @Peter B , there is still a spampost right beneath this topic.
Don't worry, I am still a member here, I read all topics everyday. Except the spam ones off-course.
And @Tony without Kaiser , about donations, I do this every year, so Brian doesn't have to have all costs for the forum just for himself.

So guy's, don't worry about me leaving, I like the forum too much to let it go, I just hate seeing spam posts here.

Regards, Coert.
That's what we all do, but unfortunately we'll probably never be able to stop it completely 😒
It's great that you're staying with us, because I see you as an important member of the forum. Your friendly posts have always been a role model for me (y)

Back