German medical collection

It seems that it was used two times there is some tekst on the background of it

Nice collection :bravo:

Jonas

Thank you again for posting your collection Jupiter, very interesting pieces. I have learned much. Great to have you with us here on the forum.

Here is a Lazerattkleid that I acquired last year, with the help of two forum members I was able to find a pair of convalescent trousers to go with it.

Jupiter66 said:
Hello, Gustave

I love this Lazerattkleid and thank you for sharing...

Where did you get that post card, I have a copy of it as well?

Hello

So I backed up and bought the health CPAS that I cannot tell you how I got it... I'm sorry

Another photo to illustrate

Jupiter66 said:
Hello

So I backed up and bought the health CPAS that I cannot tell you how I got it... I'm sorry

No problem, I suspect it is a copy of mine as I posted it some time in the past. I was hoping you had another copy so we could compare the information on the back.

Hello

A member told pointed out that I haven't applied for the parts that are in my window

I start with a box of Red Cross for the Wurtemburgeois army in 1917

My friend "Argonne" did a search and to find information:

Nito Walker fell to the field of honor in September 1915 (list of losses of the 6.10.15, page 9202, publication No. 720).
It was then mentioned in the 6/RJR262, a change of company in the same unit is not rare in time of war, I have noticed several times for other research.

http://des.genealogy.net/search/show/2966983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll start with my favorite piece: a pharmacy of pocket (with its reklames of time) of a German Alpine fighter who has fought in the Alps. It should be noted that he has completed his pharmacy with drugs... Italian and German.

Italians drugs ( piemont, roma, torino,..)

Germans drugs

Back